Milli Piyade Tüfeği MPT-76

"Bilimdeki her büyük ilerleyiş, hayal gücünün yeni bir atağından ileri gelir." -John Dewey

Moderatör: Co-Moderatör

Oogway

Okunmamış mesaj

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Silah zaten sağlam da ilk izlediğimde adamın silahı çok ustaca kontrol edebilmesine rağmen 7.62mm mermiden kaynaklı tepme sorunu var sanmıştım ama departmansal olarak konuya hakim kişiler yorumlarıyla doğrusunu öğrettiler.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'' Chiko Loco1 ay önce
Why the MPT-76 is awsome
1. The only Rifle which passed all 42 NATO Tests (closest rival only past 26)
2. You can use this weapon in every climatic situation (they even freezed the weapon in temperatures like -20°C and it shoot without any restrictions)
3. The recoil of this weapon is far less than other similar rifle types.
4. This weapon is a true multifunctional firearm. You can attach it on every single part.
I don't want to kiss asses but this firearm combines the strengths of many modern rifles and has nearly bo disadvantages. You can watch many other tests with extreme conditions.
 ''

'' Mr2ndAmendment1 yıl önce
I think the only weird issue is the right-latched charging handle, but other than that I think it would sell pretty well on the American market. Very cool feature with the sliding forward grip unit, and I think the sights look very useful and well-executed. I'm interested in the design of the piston system and how easy/hard it is to service and clean it. I liked the firing pin retaining pin going through the tail of the firing pin, what an interesting feature that makes a lot of sense. Ambi safety and mag release is a plus for sure as well. The stock looks a little heavy/bulky but 12 positions is pretty cool -I'd be interested to see how friendly it is to accepting standard AR stock options. The pistol grip is interesting with the extra material added onto the rear of the lower receiver, much like how Magpul does it -I wonder how friendly it is to swapping standard pistol grip options. The carry handle unit is kind of crazy to most American eyes, and thankfully it's removable because I can't imagine any American civilian would want it.
I'm curious as to why they chose to make the charging handle latch to the receiver on the right side -maybe they wanted to prevent gear interference (latch getting stuck on your kit, causing the ejection port cover to pop), or maybe they just got a lot of left-handed dudes in Turkey.
Either way, excellent video MAC and it's always awesome seeing the international hookups you got to make these kinds of videos happen.
''

'' Fırat Turk1 yıl önce
I used both G3s and AK47s and I'm telling you, the worst this rifle may do will be much better than those pieces of utter dogshit. Just how much better can only be seen in the field and in active use which I believe will be common knowledge pretty soon. The practicality of a G3 and the accuracy of an AK47 are basically non-existent. It's very good to know that the braves will not be thrown into the fray carrying junk for weapons anymore. ''

Vee araq mq'çılar kanka, onlar her yerdeler...
Elbette farklı silahlardan fikir alınmıştır, alınmaması mümkün değil zaten yeni bir silah yapacaksın ve diğer silahlara bakmayacaksın bile öyle mi? Ancak gerçek şu ki ortadaki ürün bahsi geçen diğer silahlara her anlamda fark atmış ve ''çalıntı morq'' kafası bomboş.

'' L3GEND8 ay önce (düzenlendi)
99.99% COPY from M416 and AR15 ;)
The turkish never invented anything themselfs. A joke of history...
''

'' Leonid Sokolov9 ay önce (düzenlendi)
Turkey sucks!Obviously this "turkish" rifle is just a pirated copy of the Amerigan M4 and variants. ''

'' Patrick Takada2 yıl önce
I bet the Turks would be so pissed if you called them out on this being a blatant copy of the 417, which is insane because it obviously is. ''

'' Mohammed Miah2 yıl önce
Seems like a fantastic weapon. It's shame there are some ignorant people who have access to the Internet, only to pollute this channel with irrelevant and bigotry political opinions about what they have not experienced in real life.
Keep up the good work!
 ''
Bu da bonus :)
'' LoneWolf2 yıl önce
A very Alpha gun for a very Alpha country ''
esref su iciyor
1. Nesil
Mesajlar: 43
Kayıt: 19 Mar 2018, 12:12

Okunmamış mesaj

Bir de Bora-12 keskin nişancı tüfeği vardı Türk yapımı. TRT Belgesel'de çıkan bir tanıtım bölümünü izlemiştim. O da çok sıkı bir tüfek gibi hatta Dağ 2 filminde reklam olsun diye keskin nişancıya o tüfeği vermişler. Vızzıklayanların da amına koyum, derste geometri sorusunu çözünce bile ayağa düşürmeye çalışıyorlar"e böle ben de çhözerdim hamuq" falan diye amk ne ilkokulluca lan ahahahahah. Malın biri de alta yazmış ya senin videoda "Türkler hiçbir şeyi kendileri yapmaz hep chalarlhar .s" .. Bu mallar her millette her yerde var. O mal da bilmez ki tüfeğin savaşlarda kullanılmasını büyük ölçüde başlatan Türklerdir. Şimdi o zamanki tüfek de barut yoluyla ateşleniyor şimdikiler de. O zaman M4'ü Amerika bizden mi çaldı. Hadi sie ahhahahahha.
Cevapla Önceki başlıkSonraki başlık